Sunday, June 05, 2005

Music Tag

So, I got tagged to do this:

Total Size of Music Files on My Computer:
Um, zero kb. Claire has stuff on here. But, it's her computer and my laptop is busted and contains no music. I'm boring.

The Last CD I Bought Was:
Well, see yesterday! Madonna: Music

Song Playing Right Now on my iFruit: I have no idea what an iFruit is, and being a grad student, just assume that I can't afford one. Wow, I'm really not exciting.

Five Songs That Mean a Lot to Me (1 per artist):

Jonathan Richman, "Not Yet Three" because it's funny and still makes me tear up.

Iggy & the Stooges, "Shake Appeal" Probably the best rock'n'roll song ever. Put it in your car's music system right as you start driving and you'll feel like you're going to beat someone up.

The Cramps, "Human Fly" Definitely the best Cramps song. Creepy, sexy and weird.

Dead Kennedys "Too Drunk to Fuck" I heard it when I was a 13-year old metalhead and immediately my life was changed.

Lou Reed "Perfect Day" Actually, everything on Transformer, but this one still gives me the chills.

Who's next?
I have no idea.
Hmmm...

W.S. Cross
Both the fellows at Buffalo Rising
And, did anybody get Simon?

1 comment:

daisy said...

I thought about listing Simon, but I don't think he'll do it -- his blog is too professional to be this personal, I think. He even speaks in the plural when he states one of his opinions.

On the other hand, I wasn't sure Beckers would do it either because of her all-book-review format, and she did...