Tuesday, August 16, 2005

An Actual Conversation From the Hickoks

Carlton: Did we get any mail?

Claire: No. Nobody loves us.

Carlton: Speak for yourself sister!

Claire: Why?

Carlton: Everybody loves me.

Claire: Oh?

Carlton: Because I'm Captain Awesome.

Claire: Captain Awesome?

Carlton: Or Commander Awesome?

Claire: What about me? Am I Queen Awesome?

Cartlon: Well, you're definitely part of Team Awesome.
(Then I start laughing uncontrollably)

Claire: You just think you're so funny, don't you? You're just like: "I can't believe how funny I am!"

Carlton: I keep myself happy, yes.

4 comments:

daisy said...

I suspect that you and Jeffrey, should you ever meet, would have an eerie amount in common.

Rufus said...

Yeah, you've made him sound pretty cool so far.

daisy said...

.......Yes, that's what I meant. How cool you both are.

Rufus said...

Well, okay, cool or weird. Either one.