Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Over there...

Okay, so I'm still 'blogging the canon', and I promised to add links to those posts, in case anyone would like to leave comments. Actually, I'd encourage, cajole, and beg you to leave comments, since in general, blog posts on Herodotus and such are not really that popular. Thus:
Anyway, I'd also like to note that I'm about to blog about a few pre-Socratic philosophers, Parmenides and Heraclitus, who are exceedingly weird. I'll bring links to those posts, mostly because I'm curious about what my Graz friends think of Heraclitus.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you posted, I was kind of wondering if you were ever coming back here.

Rufus said...

I'm going to post some stuff today- we went to the drive-in last night and saw a few movies. I've really been nailing down the division of labor. I'm thinking canonical stuff there and personal anecdotes here. Bowie and Marx brothers references everywhere.