Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dead Kennedys Explained

Why do the members of the legendary punk band Dead Kennedys now hate each other? The answer is as strange as it is horrifying. Several years ago, while on tour in Guam, the members of the band contracted the ultra-rare Star Trek disease. This is why, as some have pointed out, singer Jello Biafra is gradually mutating into William Shatner...
While his nemesis, guitar player East Bay Ray is gradually turning into Shatner's nemesis Leonard Nimoy...
How will this all end? I see no possible solution besides a fight to the death with spears on some bizarre planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carlton-

Hello!

My name is Justin Gorman. You wondered what has happened to me.

I am now living in Tacoma Washington.

I am still ranting and raving with the best of them.

Send me your address and I will gladly send you a copy of my last record.

My e-mail is mr.o@excite.com

Rufus said...

Holy Moses! That's great news! I had heard that you were making music, and it's good to know that you're still ranting and raving. I'll send that now.