Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bijou, Cafe

The next morning we got up early to go to this healthy food place called Bijou, Cafe for breakfast.
(132 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, Oregon. 503-222-3187. Yes, it's spelled with the comma.) It wasn't exactly cheap, but man was the food good. Claire and I are both quite fond of food. We like to cook, and we love to eat. We have absolutely no "food issues" other than an overwhelming urge to eat the best food we possibly can. So, when we find a good place to eat we can talk almost non-stop about it. Claire has claimed that this was the best breakfast she has ever had, which is really saying something. I think she had the raspberry muffins and buckwheat pancakes. Anyway, mine was really good too, but I was getting a bit jealous as she went on and on about this being the best breakfast of her life. Perhaps that's petty. Anyway, we came back later and I had the absolute best brioche french toast that I have ever eaten. So, then we were even.

No comments: