Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Discover the Network


I've gotten an email from David Horowitz and the Center for the Study of Popular Culture asking for money to put this ad in University newspapers. I have no money, especially at this time of year, and I'm not sure why it's important to give money to help advertise a website anyway. So, I'll post it here and people can go check out the site. Again, I'm not sure what's so "conservative" about encouraging young people to distrust and resent out-of-hand the only authority figures that many of them encounter on a daily basis. Nor have I met even one Ward Churchill in seven years of higher education. But, I'm still not sure that Horowitz isn't out to reform the left instead of burying it. In fact, I sort of suspect that he yearns to return to the left. Stranger things have happened.

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I'm intellectually corrupt, and proud to be so.

Rufus said...

Well, it's better than being ashamed I suppose.