Thursday, December 29, 2005

More Meat

I see a trend here...

"Three days before Christmas, a Palo Heights woman got quite a shock when she opened a package that arrived for her at home."

The box contained an animal's bloody head.

Palos Heights police believe it was a prank but are continuing their investigation.

Kelly, a freshman at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, is a vegan and does not eat any animal products. Her best friend and boyfriend also are vegans, and many of their friends are vegetarians.

'I've been asking all my friends, and I don't know anybody who would do something like this," she said. "My friends would all know that I take being a vegan seriously and wouldn't find it funny.' "

Okay, so most likely some frat boys are laughing about their prank, and the very smallness of their spirits. But, maybe, just maybe, we're witnessing some sort of new Christmas tradition here? The giving of the meat? To symbolize Christ's Uncle Lou who was a butcher?

1 comment:

buying rs gold said...

Great site уou have here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Gold For Runescape
World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen
Buy Blade And Soul Gold