Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Off to the Tropics

Well, it looks like we're off to the islands; and that's not just an excuse to embed a song by the always cool Martin Denny! Claire and I had some old flight credits that were about to expire. We were planning to fly out to Paris, once again; but realized that we would have to pay to have them extended, probably more than once. So, we've decided to cash them in on the last day possible, which is right around the time of my Spring Break. Also, we decided to go visit our good friend Aaron Henry, who lives on an island in the Bahamas, and sleep on his couch.

I think we've come up with a good plan here.


Bacoa (Digitally Remastered 96) - Martin Denny

2 comments:

somaieh said...

Yay! That should be exciting. I miss both you & henry. I feel like a reunion is in order at some undisclosed time/place.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we're pretty excited about seeing him. It seems like, nowadays with the Internet, there's not so much reason to lose touch with people. I still do, unfortunately.

We should get together sometime. You can explain to me what Heidegger is going on about.