- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb. Salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish, and coat with the maple sauce mixture. Cover the dish and marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (200 degrees C.)
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with fork.
(Note: recipe discovered by Claire on the net)