Thursday, October 18, 2007

To Dream the Impossible Dream...

Walter Shapiro says that Hillary Clinton could still tank. Oh, god, let's hope so!

I know several Democrats who say that they would vote for her. And none of them sound the least bit excited about it. They say it in this resigned voice, as if they were saying, "Well, I guess I have to go get that prostate exam..." It's like a slow-motion train-wreck, Hillary vs. Guiliani. I have this recurring nightmare in which I have to choose between Dr. Strangelove and Nurse Ratched next election.

2 comments:

A.H. said...

Kudos. I was just talking to Somaieh, who sent me a link to this site. That Strangelove/ Ratchet comparison is the first thing to make me laugh out loud in a while.

Rufus said...

Hey, glad you liked it. Why aren't you laughing more? And are you getting enough fiber these days?