Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Au revoir!

We've been running around like crazy for the past few days trying to get everything ready. This afternoon I leave on Air Italia for Paris, by way of Milan. Tomorrow morning, I arrive in Paris and take the train to Marseille. Hopefully, this year I will not have screaming children behind me making it impossible to sleep between Toronto and Paris.

Anyway, I'll try to post here when I get the chance. I may not have a wi-fi connection though. So, if you don't hear from me, assume that I'm doing French things of some sort.

6 comments:

Greg von Winckel said...

Best of luck! Let us know when you can be in the area.

Holly said...

Good luck with your travels, we'll be looking forward to hearing whatever catches your eye out there in the world.

Rufus said...

Actually, I will definitely be visiting you two as I have to clear out of France periodically. Also, I'd like to see you, of course.

Holly said...

Anytime but the 9-16th April, because you don't want to be here when Mr. Man's parents are here. Really, no one wants that.

Greg von Winckel said...

My mom is still mad that you threw Gatorade Knox Blox on the ceiling.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and keep us updated, preeze.