Monday, July 30, 2007

Exam Panic

Posting might be a bit slow here for a few weeks; I'm getting ready to take my exams and am going through the normal pre-exam freakout. I guess it might not be entirely normal. But it seems like everyone else in the department who has taken the exams has been in panic mode for a few weeks before them. Granted, I've never heard of anyone actually failing one of these things. There's still something nerve-wracking about trying to synthesize your notes on 230 books. I'll let everyone know how things are going.

3 comments:

Holly said...

You'll be missed, but no doubt you'll be triumphant. Part of the exam is just checking to see how you handle stress...

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! And take care of yourself in the meantime, too -- don't eat crap and try to get enough sleep. Sleep aids mental tasks.

Rufus said...

H & H-
Thank you very much for the kind words and good advice! I was probably wrong about not posting here- I've discovered that there are only so many hours that I can study without a break!