Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stone Cold Crazy

Oh, this is the last straw! "Organizers of a 60th gala birthday party for the late Zanzibar-born rock star Freddie Mercury, have cancelled the weekend event after outraged Muslims threatened to disrupt it." You know what? I don't care what your religious beliefs are. If you can't even listen to Queen covers and party, then in my book, you're evil.

Poor Freddie Mercury... You know, he's paid his dues... time after time. He's done his sentence. But committed no crime And bad mistakes, he's made a few. He's had his share of sand kicked in his face. But, he came through...
And we mean to go on and on and on and on!
We are the champions - my friends...

2 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

I think you might be starting to understand why I hate these people. As a general rule, mind you. As in, just out of general principle.

Rufus said...

Ah, I've always hated the so-called fundamentalists. I like the other 95% of people in any religion. But, the fundamentalists are no fun at all.