Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Brief Explanation

So, anyone notice that it's been nothing but drugs, spankings, and zen koans around here lately? There's four reasons for that:

1) I got sick of reading myself bitching about my lousy university. I'm guessing everyone else did too.
2) I've been sort of obsessed with the idea of freedom lately- why people reject it and where it can be found.
3) I was a bit tired of trying to stay on topic or figure out what was appropriate here.
4) My imagination needs to run wild. It's springtime.

2 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

I know what you mean, you just need to let your atistic juices flow where they will. I've even considered changing the name of my Blog because it seems actually to turn out to have little to do with Paganism, at least overtly, most of the time.

Rufus said...

J.G. Ballard has said that he writes by always following his obsessions wherever they lead. It seems to work.